WELCOME TO EVERYTHING EFL!
If you are an English Language Teacher, you are in the right place. On this site you’ll find a range of fun, engaging podcasts to help you plan, engage your students and breathe some life into your lessons. There are a range of episodes featuring special guests and some with just me. Check out the podcast below. Any links to materials or resources can be found in the show notes. Share the love.
Follow Everything EFL on Social Media
Where can I subscribe? If you want a complete list of episodes, go to Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Search and subscribe!
Episode 91: Running Dictations Manifestations – EVERYTHING EFL
- Episode 91: Running Dictations Manifestations
- Episode 90: Dealing with Trauma and Behaviour Issues in Class
- Episode 89: Things we Have to Accept as Teachers
- Episode 88: Grow Your Online Audience! With Miranda Crowhurst
- Episode 87: 10 Things to Consider When Lesson Planning (Including Yourself)
- Episode 86: Why Use Dialogues?
- Episode 85: 8 Reasons to Spend Less Time Prepping
- Episode 84: Chunk that Grammar! with Harry Waters
- Episode 83: The Power of Self-Selected Fiction by Stephen Krashen
- Episode 82: 4 Ways to Ease the Pain of Writing Tasks
Who’s Behind the Pretty Logo?
Well, that would be me. I’m Erin O’Byrne and I’m from the UK but I call Ireland my home. I have years of experience teaching both students and teachers. I decided to carry on the podcast solo and am loving every minute of it! I’m currently designing courses for mainstream school teachers who teach English but need a few EFL-y pointers.
– Shane Callaghan –
Shane came for the ride but got off after 30 or so episodes. Still, he has been a vital part of Everything EFL Podcast. Keep your eye out: he may return as a guest…