WELCOME TO EVERYTHING EFL!
If you are an English Language Teacher, you are in the right place. On this site you’ll find a range of fun, engaging podcasts to help you plan, engage your students and breathe some life into your lessons. There are a range of episodes featuring special guests and some with just me. Check out the podcast below. Any links to materials or resources can be found in the show notes. Share the love.
Follow Everything EFL on Social Media
Where can I subscribe? If you want a complete list of episodes, go to Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Search and subscribe!
Episode 84: Chunk that Grammar! with Harry Waters – EVERYTHING EFL
- Episode 84: Chunk that Grammar! with Harry Waters
- Episode 83: The Power of Self-Selected Fiction by Stephen Krashen
- Episode 82: 4 Ways to Ease the Pain of Writing Tasks
- Episode 81: Get your Learners Hooked on English with Fluency MC (Jason Levine)
- Episode 80: For the Love of God, Stop Talking! How to Lower Your Teacher Talk Time
- Episode 79: Want to Start Implementing the Lexical Approach Here's How! With Hugh Dellar
- Episode 78: Teaching or Coaching? Which is Better? With Csabi Berger
- Episode 77: Need to brush up on your CCQs and ICQs?
- Episode 76: Is Reading the Best Way to Learn a Language? WIth Olly Richards
- Episode 75: Want a Reflection Lesson Plan? Here it is!
Who’s Behind the Pretty Logo?
Well, that would be me. I’m Erin O’Byrne and I’m from the UK but I call Ireland my home. I have years of experience teaching both students and teachers. I decided to carry on the podcast solo and am loving every minute of it! I’m currently designing courses for mainstream school teachers who teach English but need a few EFL-y pointers.
– Shane Callaghan –
Shane came for the ride but got off after 30 or so episodes. Still, he has been a vital part of Everything EFL Podcast. Keep your eye out: he may return as a guest…