WELCOME TO EVERYTHING EFL!
If you are an English Language Teacher, you are in the right place. On this site you’ll find a range of fun, engaging podcasts to help you plan, engage your students and breathe some life into your lessons. There are a range of episodes featuring special guests and some with just me. Check out the podcast below. Any links to materials or resources can be found in the show notes. Share the love.
Follow Everything EFL on Social Media
Where can I subscribe? If you want a complete list of episodes, go to Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. Search and subscribe!
Episode 65: ‘When Trust is Built, Learning can Happen’ with Anjalee Beverly – EVERYTHING EFL
- Episode 65: ‘When Trust is Built, Learning can Happen’ with Anjalee Beverly
- Episode 64: New English File's Rob and Jenny: a Love Story
- Episode 63: Why Rupaul and Rupaul's Drag Race Inspires Me
- Episode 62: Teaching Lexically- How to do Listening and Reading
- Episode 61: Teaching Grammar Lexically
- Episode 60: Teaching Lexically with Hugh Dellar
- Episode 59: So you Want to Teach in Chile? With Daniel and Jose Luis from ELT in Chile Podcast
- Episode 58: How to Incorporate Sustainability and the Environment into Your Lessons Without Boring Your Students with Harry Waters
- Episode 57: Summer Madness: My Experience, Advice and a Few Go-To Activities
- Episode 56: Give Your Students More Autonomy with Wanda Atkins
Who’s Behind the Pretty Logo?
Well, that would be me. I’m Erin O’Byrne and I’m from the UK but I call Ireland my home. I have years of experience teaching both students and teachers. I decided to carry on the podcast solo and am loving every minute of it! I’m currently designing courses for mainstream school teachers who teach English but need a few EFL-y pointers.
– Shane Callaghan –
Shane came for the ride but got off after 30 or so episodes. Still, he has been a vital part of Everything EFL Podcast. Keep your eye out: he may return as a guest…